August 28, 2009

My blog is sad

It's just sad I tell you. I love reading other blogs, but I never pay any attention to mine. I really should keep it up, but I forget about it. Nothing much to report. The scrapbooking mommy has been on hiatus working on PTA yearbook stuff for Noah's school and now that I'm done with that, I need to get scrapbooking again and I just don't know where to start. I have SO much I want to work on and then the weekend comes when I have time and I can't get my lazy ass up to do it. I think I'm so overwhelmed with all the pictures and possibilities of cute layouts that I really don't know where to start. I just need to dive in and do it damn it!

School starts in about a week. I really honestly can't wait until this school year is over and it hasn't even begun. For the only reason that my Princess Jenavieve will be entering into Kindergarten next year and we will be pulling her out of her preschool when this school year ends, which in turn will finally put $140 of tuition money back into my pocket each month. I'm just drooling thinking of all the things I can use that money for. More than likely, it will just go back to the kiddos. You know like gymnastics or soccer or some shit like that. Which will in turn cause me to take more pictures I won't ever have time to scrapbook :o).

No comments: