August 2, 2006

We are paci-less!!!!

Last night was the first night in over a week that Noah asked for a shoosha (paci or pacifier for those who may be a little challenged ;-)). I told him that the shoosha fairy took it to give to the "new" babies being born and he then proceeded to explain to ME how she came and got them. He started his story off by saying, "She came in my room when I was sleeping and took the shoosha from under my pillow to give to other babies being born". Now mind you, that sentence took longer for him to say than it took me to type because he seems to repeat words almost like stuttering but not...You'd have to MEET Noah to really KNOW what I mean. So a 30 second sentence took about 5 minutes, since he felt compelled to tell his story of the shoosha fairy to me 2 more times and once more to his dad before it was time for bed. After all that he forgot he'd even asked for one and ONCE AGAIN went to bed shoosha-less without a fight!!!!

No comments: