March 12, 2008

Some "older" creations

Since I'm back up and running with my blog and I've changed around the name of it (use to be spotlessmommy.blogspot) to reflect more of my personal hobbies besides just my kids I thought it's only right if I shared some of my older creations. I know I have newer layouts that I haven't gotten around to taking pictures of, so I'll have to save that for another time. Right now I'll just stick to a few I have available on my work computer.

This is our family code of arms(one of my album starter pages):

This is one of my first LO's (layouts) I created all on my own with no help when I was still learning:

One of the 2 page LO's I did for my Bridal Shower:

Another 2 page LO from my bridal shower:

My very first 2 page LO ever done, which got me hooked on scrapbooking!


That's all I have the time to share for now since it's time to go home...Keep checking back as I promise that I will continue to update more often and with more creations for those who are as addicted to this hobby as I am!

No comments: