April 12, 2008

OUTTA my scrapping slump!!!! :o)

I'm just so excited that I'm out of my scrapping slump. I finally got the courage to just dive in and use PageMaps as a template for my LO. I'm SO happy I took the dive. I feel like I've finally got a great start to working on my wedding LO's...and we've been married 5.5 yrs, lol. I can't wait to continue using the sketches from PageMaps. It was definitely worth the time to print out every sketch they have to date on their website...that's going back to April of 2004, when I'm assuming the creator began the website. I'm going to make sure to link it to my blog, I feel it's that worthy.

Title is done with both Printing 101 & Teardrop. White portion of the flowers are from AE, then a blue prima and the brad was a silver brad that I tried melting and then embossing! It came out awesome. I used a white glitter embossing powder just hoping that it would come close enough to match the white glitter paper I used for the flower and I think it came out looking pretty much like the same white glitter color. White backround with the scallops was done with AE & a square from George (this is for those who are scrapping savvy and know what all this gibberish is about, lol).




Close up of the flower(s):



I had planned to continue on my crafting streak, but as we had a busy, non stop day clearing out clothes that no longer fit my children, laundry, a host of other house chores, then BBQ'ing and spending the day in the pool (we had to take advantage of our unusually hot April day), I'm SO pooped I think I'll just wait for tomorrow when I have more energy. It's not even 8:30pm here as I type this and I'm seriously considering going to bed...so off I go!

No comments: