August 7, 2008

What's up blogging world?

I don't think I ever really have visitors here but it doesn't matter, I still update more so for myself (and maybe my kids to read later on in life).

It's been a while since I've posted anything. My life has gotten a heck of a lot busier than it use to. So much so that I don't even have the time (or determination) to scrapbook and we all know that's one of my biggest passions. But life has turned a nice sharp corner for my family. I've changed jobs and it's been for the better. Great company, close to home, more money...all that jazz. Noah starts Kindergarten in a few short weeks and life for us as we know it (or should I say as we knew it for the last 4 years or so) has drastically changed. I hope to post more often again, like when I remember I even have the darn thing.

In honor of such great changes happening in our life, I have searched for a cute site for blog backrounds and found www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and have added some dimension to my blog. It's a welcome change!

No comments: