January 24, 2007

Update on house situation

I was going through my old posts and noticed I hadn't mentioned anything since last year. Well here's the deal. We decided NOT to sell and move. The last problem house was just that. It was still in the process of being built and the owners had it listed at $700,000...totally in our price range. When we put in our offer they came back with a counter of $750,000....totally not in our price range. They wanted MORE $$$$ than they actually had the house listed for which is against tons of different real estate laws. From my understanding, their real estate agent had no clue what she was doing as she should have listed this house as new construction. Anyway, we sat down and talked about what would make us happy to stay put and continue the long and grueling commute....so we decided to build a pool!!! It's being built at this moment and should be done in a few more weeks. Here's a pic of what it "should" look like when it's done!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Ok, I tried to comment before. This new beta stuff... argh.

I was just checking out my fellow BBC May Moms blogs. I love the pool, and you have beautiful kids!